Real Estate Quarterly | Los Angeles continues to draw big names in tech and new media as companies look to establish ties to the entertainment industry and tap into an elite talent pool of workers.
In this section:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Net Income Down, Mall Tenant Sales Up, According to Macerich Q4 Earnings Report
- GROWING ROOTS
- Special Report: Innovators
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly — Q4 2019
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly — Q3 2019
- Special Report: Who's Who in Real Estate
- TikTok Opens Culver City Office
- Special Report: Businesses Moving Boldly into the New Year