The 2020 Money Issue
The Business Journal’s annual Money Issue delivers a comprehensive snapshot of L.A.’s financial sector — featuring institutions and executives that drive business on local, national and global scales. There are up-to-date directories for every major category, as well as in-depth stories about recent and upcoming deals across each industry. Loaded with information and insights, it’s a resource that will provide value throughout 2020.
Publisher & CEO
2020 MONEY ISSUE FEATURES
- Fintech: Banks partner with tech firms to reach customers
- Mega-Funds: Investors pour money into multibillion-dollar vehicles
- Venture Capital: The L.A. scene nears an ‘inflection point’
- Real Estate: High demand and low rates turn up the heat
- Tech: Recent flurry of M&A activity figures to continue
- Entertainment: Streaming, music drive deals and dollars
- Manufacturing: Mergers change the aerospace landscape
- Health Care: Potential deals could be a shot in the arm
2020 MONEY ISSUE DIRECTORIES
- Credit Unions
- Money Managers
- Investment Banks
- SBA Lenders
- Private Equity Firms
- Venture Capital Firms
For the full 2020 Money Issue, including the Top 30 Mergers & Acquisitions of 2019 data, see the Jan. 27, 2020, print edition.
See the current edition of the Money Issue.