J.P.Morgan Asset Management recently announced it expects the global economy to grow in 2020, and many experts agree. L.A. County seems particularly healthy with more than 82,000 jobs added in the last year, according to the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corp.
Our annual Money Issue is designed to inform Los Angeles Business Journal readers about financial resources available to them in L.A.
In these pages, you’ll find feature stories and updates on the industries that power our region’s economy, along with our popular Money Directories, which profile L.A.’s bankers, investment bankers, private equity and venture capital firms, and hard money lenders.
From the big corporate banks to the elite private financial firms, many of the best of the best are here. It’s required reading for anyone seeking financial expertise to start, grow or protect a business, or buy or sell in Los Angeles.
We hope you find it a useful resource and maybe the start of something impactful for your business.
Publisher & CEO
For the full Money Issue, including features, financial industry directories, and the Top 30 Mergers & Acquisitions data, see the Jan. 27, 2020, print edition.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Book of Lists: Publisher's Letter
- Letter from the Publisher
- Top Women in Banking 2020: Publisher's Letter
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Publisher's Letter
- 2019 CFO Awards: Publisher's Letter
- 40 In Their 40's: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Wealth Managers: Publisher's Letter