The Business Journal's annual look at pay for L.A.’s top chief executives and other executives in part reflects the range of changes wrought by the events of the past year.
2021 Special Report on Executive CompensationHazard Pay: Pandemic takes toll on compensation packages for many CEOs, plus see a breakdown of executive compensation by the numbers
Winner, Winner: Stock awards pay off big for Bobby Kotick, Andy Heyward
By the Numbers: A look at the highs and lows from this year's executive compensation lists
The List: Compensation for the top 50 CEOs
The List: Compensation for the top 50 non-CEOs
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- By the Numbers: Executive Compensation Special Report
- Stock Awards Pay Off Big for Bobby Kotick, Andy Heyward
- 2021 Law Special Report
- 2020 Largest Employers Special Report
- 2021 Health Care Special Report
- 2020 Executive Compensation Special Report
- 2021 Minority-Owned Businesses Special Report
- Pandemic Takes a Toll on Compensation Packages for LA’s Top CEOs