Torrey Pines Bank
SVP, Regional Director
Area of Expertise: Commercial, Industrial and Non-profit Lending; Real Estate and Construction Lending
Keith Drake is senior vice president, regional manager, for Torrey Pines Bank, where he leads the downtown Los Angeles market sales and operations team. Clients include real estate and construction companies, accounting and insurance firms, manufacturing and distribution businesses, educational institutions, retailers, law firms and nonprofit organizations.
Drake joined Torrey Pines Bank in 2017 and has more than 30 years of banking industry experience. Throughout his career, he has won numerous performance awards such as placing in the top 10 percent nationwide for generating new business. Since joining the Torrey Pines Bank team, he has developed a solid team of bankers that have significantly impacted the LA Region. Drake has also earned numerous awards for his community involvement. Most recently, for example, he received the 2017 Lincoln Award for Ethical Leadership from Claremont Lincoln University.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: Kathleen Chapman
- 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2017: Three Signs it’s Time to Seek Business Financing From Your Bank
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: DEAN INDOT
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: NORIKO OAKLAND
- Most Influential Lenders: Brent Williams
- Most Influential Lenders: Natalie Do
- Most Influential Lenders: Jeff Forsythe
- Women's Summit 2017 Nominees: How a Business Can Benefit From a Short-Term Line of Credit