latest local news
- Mitú to Create Latino Content for MLB
- 2016 “Busiest Year in Recent Memory” for On-Location Filming in L.A.
- American Apparel Begins Laying Off Employees
- LA 2024 Olympic Bid Committee Proposes Ceremonies at Coliseum and Inglewood’s NFL Stadium
- Wilcon Plans to Wire Downtown Los Angeles to Aid Increased Cell Demand
- Palladium Project Antagonists Dominate Fundraising in L.A. Development Ban Fight
- Michael Lynton Steps Down as Head of Sony Entertainment
- RadPad Acquired After Rough 2016
- Movers for Week Ending January 13, 2017
- Follow The Los Angeles Business Journal on Social Media
News from Around the Web
Read Weekly Edition news stories
Commercial Real Estate Awards
The Los Angeles Business Journal is proud to announce the 2017 Commercial Real Estate Awards where we will recognize the biggest, best, and most notable projects of 2016. We will honor the developer, architect, and general contractor of each award-winning project. We will also honor the most successful brokers and broker teams in Los Angeles.
- All Events
- For More Events in 2017, click here.
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE DEVELOPERS
- Property Management Firms, Office Property Management Firms, Retail Property Management Firms, Industrial Property Management Firms, Franchisers, City Contractors, Highest Assessed Properties, Property/Casualty Insurers, SBA &(a) Lenders, SBA 504 Lenders, Newspapers, Radio Stations, Television Stations, Financial Institutions, Credit Unions, Apparel Companies
- Special Reports
- The Truth about Bruce Friedman; Innovation/Tech Transfer
- Downloads of the past year's LABJ Special Supplements (pdfs)