latest local news
- LA Times Building Set for Major Renovation
- Lucas Museum Could Come to Los Angeles
- AEG Drops Planned LA Live Hotel Expansion
- What To Watch This Weekend: "Independence Day," "The Shallows," and "Free State of Jones"
- Led Zeppelin Wins 'Stairway to Heaven' Jury Trial
- Assemblyman Introduces Bill to Improve Port Traffic Congestion
- City Planning Commission Approves Limits on Short-Term Rentals
- L.A. Metro Board Approves Half-Cent Sales Tax Increase
- L.A. Officials Take Steps to Help Businesses in City
- Follow The Los Angeles Business Journal on Social Media
News from Around the Web
Read Weekly Edition news stories
- JUNE 22
Los Angeles Business Journal Nonprofit & Corporate Citizenship Awards
The Los Angeles Business Journal is proud to present a tribute to the nonprofits of Los Angeles. We will honor those professionals and organizations that continue to make a positive impact on the community and do so under difficult financial constraints. Equally as important are the efforts of the corporations supporting these nonprofits. Many corporate executives volunteer time on boards and lend support through financial donations and sponsorships. These awards recognize both equally important groups. Please click here to purchase tickets.
- All Events
- For More Events in 2016, click here.
- AIRLINES | TRAVEL AGENCIES
- International Companies with U.S. Headquarters in L.A. County, Chief Executive Compensation, Non-CEO Executive Compensation, Minority-Owned Businesses, Money Management Firms, Restaurants, Wealthiest Angelenos, Hospitals, Health Insurers, Hotels, Meeting & Banquet Facilities, Residential Developers
- Special Reports
- The Truth about Bruce Friedman; Innovation/Tech Transfer
- Downloads of the past year's LABJ Special Supplements (pdfs)