latest local news
- Soylent CEO Faces Jail Time Over Montecito Heights Shipping Container
- What To Watch This Weekend: "Jason Bourne"
- Movers for Week Ending July 29, 2016
- Long Beach Approves $46.4 Million Program to Battle Pollution
- Convention Center Demand Sparks Plans for 1,100-Room Hotel
- Playa Vista Office Headed for $426 Million Sale
- Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti Speaks at DNC
- Culver City Firm to Build Zero-Emissions Bus Station in Long Beach
- Los Angeles Clippers May Leave Staples Center for Westside
- Follow The Los Angeles Business Journal on Social Media
News from Around the Web
Read Weekly Edition news stories
- AUG 16
2016 Best Places to Work Awards
The 10th annual Best Places to Work in Los Angeles Awards will honor top local employers that participated in a detailed survey conducted by Best Companies Group. Results from the extensive survey ranked small, medium and large companies on subjects such as leadership, corporate culture and communications and much more. Take advantage of this opportunity to get involved with the 2016 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles Awards that will bring together the leading companies in the Los Angeles county. The Top 100 companies will be revealed at the award ceremony and in the supplement.
- All Events
- For More Events in 2016, click here.
- GENERAL CONTRACTORS | MANUFACTURERS
- Public Companies, Most Profitable Public Companies, Retail Centers, Environmental Engineering & Consulting Firms, Environmental Waste Management & Recycling Firms, Women-Owned Businesses, Airlines, Travel Agencies, International Companies with U.S. Headquarters in L.A. County, Chief Executive Compensation, Non-CEO Executive Compensation, Minority-Owned Businesses
- Special Reports
- The Truth about Bruce Friedman; Innovation/Tech Transfer
- Downloads of the past year's LABJ Special Supplements (pdfs)