Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
Years Practicing: 24
Years with Current Firm: 1
An experienced trial lawyer with Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer in Los Angeles, Rhonda Trotter has broad trial experience in intellectual property, products liability, and other commercial disputes, and regularly prosecutes and defends high-stakes trademark, false advertising and copyright lawsuits. Her track record and experience have garnered significant recognition and praise from World Trademark Review, which noted that she enjoys the patronage of a diverse range of clients, and is an excellent trial lawyer with a real knack for communicating complicated concepts to a judge or jury.
Most recently, in 2017, Trotter was hired by longstanding client Experian to handle the Ninth Circuit appeal of a significant copyright and trade secret case concerning the copyrightability of Experian’s valuable marketing database. Also among her more significant legal accomplishments is her work on behalf of rock icon Prince. Trotter served as lead counsel for Prince and his entities in connection with all of his legal matters, including copyright infringement, trademark enforcement, contract, and employment matters. Trotter continues to provide intellectual property advice and manages copyright litigation matters for Prince’s estate.
You May Also Like
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Riordan May Go Back to Roots in Return to Former Firm
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: JILL PIETRINI
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LAURA D. SMOLOWE
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IRENE Y. LEE
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT GOSS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ERICA J. VAN LOON