CORPORATE ATTORNEY OF THE YEAR
With more than 30 years of experience in the area of mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance, Akin Gump corporate partner Frank Reddick is a nationally recognized leader in this field. Beyond this, Reddick also brings to clients substantial experience in corporate governance, public company representations and crisis management. During his tenure with Akin Gump, the firm has entrusted him with various senior management roles, serving as partner in charge of the firm’s Los Angeles office and formerly serving on the firm’s Management Committee, Partner Admissions Committee and Audit Committee.
Thanks to his years of experience, business savvy and legal insight, Reddick regularly counsels boards of directors, entrepreneurs, innovators and businesspeople of all stripes. He has successfully represented strategic and financial buyers and sellers in a wide range of complex and critical public and private M&A transactions; issuers and institutional investors in debt and equity offerings; among many other types of transactions.
His facility in these transactions is also fed by the wide range of sectors in which he and his clients have made deals, from the apparel and motion picture industries to the health care, hospitality and gaming, and video game industries. Throughout, Reddick’s focus is always on helping clients reach their business goals, standing alongside them even when litigation or the emergent complexities of a transaction mean that it can be years before the deal is struck and closed. This has yielded tremendous benefits for clients in the Los Angeles area and beyond as they saw their dreams realized thanks to Reddick’s legal acumen and business instincts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Daniel Sinaiko
- After Merger, Profit Sharing Battle Leads to Exodus From Akin Gump
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GREG KNOPP
- Lower Profits Cited in Troop Defections at Akin Gump
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA ROMÁN GRIFFITH
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Entertainment Firm Attorney of the Year - Christopher S. Spicer
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: NEAL MARDER
- Restructuring Practice Running, Akin Gump Partner Leaves Firm