Coworking was one of the hottest sectors in real estate — then Covid-19 arrived. Now the companies that drove the flex-space revolution are trying to figure out where they go from here and how they can recapture the magic.
End of the Beginning? The coworking category prepares for its next phase.
Short-Term Pain: Coliving developers see reasons for optimism.
Related: 2020 Coworking Special Report
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Coliving Companies Are Optimistic About Long-Term Prospects
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly — Q2 2020
- Optimistic Coworking Proponents Prepare for Next Stage of Flex Spaces
- Special Report: The Business of Sports
- 2020 Innovators Special Report
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly — Q1 2020
- 2020 Coworking Special Report
- Special Report: Banking & Finance Quarterly — Q2 2020 Data