Solganick & Co.
Specialty or Industry Focus: Digital Media, Internet, Software, IT Services
Frank Grant is a managing director with Solganick & Co. where he leads M&A transactions from start to finish. He goes above and beyond for his clients and has been successful in originating and managing a wide range of M&A transactions.
Grant was previously a senior attorney and partner with Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth in Los Angeles, a leading business law firm, representing entrepreneurs, emerging growth companies, venture capital firms, and investors. He focused his practice on assisting clients in completing M&A and capital raising transactions. He was previously senior counsel at Perkins Coie in Los Angeles where he worked on several venture-backed financings and M&A transactions. Prior, he was an associate counsel at Gunderson Dettmer in Palo Alto and worked in corporate development for Nortel Networks in Dallas, TX. He is also currently an investment partner at Interstate Venture Capital, investing in early-stage technology companies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Aaron Solganick
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - AARON SOLGANICK
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN BENLOULOU
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: David Bonrouhi