With second-generation leadership at Hawthorne Direct LLC, Jessica Hawthorne-Castro has grown her agency at an unprecedented rate, landing it on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies while moving its headquarters from the Midwest to Los Angeles. Hawthorne is focused on building its legacy of brand advertising with provable ROI. Its innovations in analytics, data science, marketing attribution and fostering service-oriented relationships with the company’s clients helps Hawthorne to envision, create and execute powerful advertising campaigns that build brands and ignite consumers.
Hawthorne-Castro, and Hawthorne as an agency, have been recognized as key influencers in the marketing industry. Recent accolades reflect Hawthorne’s unparalleled standing within advertising and the high-quality, measurable impact of its work. The agency is known for its innovative vision, rigorous accountability, and commitment to its clients. This excellence is consistently recognized by peers and industry leaders.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Pickup Puts Priority on Reaching LGBT Audience
- Sharing the Load
- Veteran Executive Ready to Speak Up for Himself
- Downtown L.A. Agency Ties Pay to Performance
- Phelps Agency Founder Joe Phelps Stepping Down as CEO
- Agency Looks to Score Monster Hit With Toy Line
- Marketing Firm Hopes Triple Play Scores Clients
- 2019 CTO Awards: CTO Finalists - Emerging Company