It’s been a wild year for private equity in Los Angeles as local institutions look for ways to grow and attract investment. PE outsiders have also taken an interest in L.A. businesses, exerting their influence by making acquisitions and using their equity stakes to push the strategic direction of some top local companies. We examine the market in this week’s special report.
In this report:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ares, Oaktree Moves Highlight PE’s Wild Year
- Silicon Beach Report April 3: New President at Omaze
- SPECIAL REPORT: Capitalizing on Connections
- THE REAL ESTATE QUARTERLY
- Private Equity Shines Spotlight on Talent Reps
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals Announced This Week
- Private Equity Firms Provide High-Stake Paydays
- Brookfield to Buy Majority $4.7B Stake in Downtown-Based Oaktree Capital Management