Industry: Digital Technology, Marketing
Year Founded: 2015
Location: Santa Monica
2017: $10 million
Santa Monica-based marketing outfit H Code is laser-focused on the U.S. Hispanic market.
The firm plays matchmaker between digital media platforms targeting the U.S. Hispanic audience and advertising agencies looking to reach that market. H Code provides ad shops with an array of options for placing content aimed at U.S. residents with Latin American ancestry.
“We are focused solely on the U.S. Hispanic audience,” the company’s Chief Executive Parker Morse, said in an interview earlier this year with the Business Journal. “The market for this demographic keeps growing.”
H Code bought San Francisco-based lifestyle website HipLatina in June for an undisclosed amount. The company has also carved a niche in working with foreign-based media companies that are looking to reach U.S. Hispanic consumers.
H Code recently announced a digital marketing services contract with La Presna Grafica, a century-old Salvadoran publishing company. It also recently added Radio Programas del Peru, a 55-year-old Lima-based radio and television broadcasting company, to its list of clientele.
Founded in 2015, the company reported $10 million in revenue last year, a figure that doesn’t include the above mentioned handful of recent deals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- H Code Inks Marketing Deal With National Hispanic Leadership Group
- Hispanic Ad Market Morphs
- H Code Buys Digital Publication for Hispanic Women
- Digital Agency H Code Signs Deal With El Salvador Outfit
- Deals & Dealmakers: HK Buy Bolsters Differential
- Digital Agency H Code Signs Deal With Peruvian Broadcasting Company
- H Code Links With Division of Metro Group
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 28: Is Disney Looking for an Even Larger Stake in Hulu?