Franklin Kang, a Principal of Polsinelli, is a highly respected, nationally recognized intellectual property litigation attorney. Over the past two decades, Kang has successfully litigated some of the most significant and high-profile patent cases in the country as well as complex arbitration matters involving hundreds of millions of dollars. Franklin focuses his practice on patent, trade secret, unfair competition, and other intellectual property litigation and counseling matters for high tech clients throughout the United States and Asia. He has particular expertise in patent litigation before U.S. federal courts and the International Trade Commission (ITC).
As Chair of Polsinelli’s Korea Practice, Kang serves as the primary relationship partner and counselor to many Korea-based clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Valley Firm High on Westside Tech Industry
- Two More Firms Court Clients in South Korea
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARY T. McKELVEY
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Randye Soref
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: ANDREI IANCU
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: TODD M. MALYNN
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- L.A. Firms Hope to Court South Korean Clients