Donella Wilson is a partner leading Green Hasson Janks’ Nonprofit Practice. She has over 18 years of public accounting experience providing audit and consulting services. Although Wilson works exclusively in the nonprofit sector, her industry experience also includes closely held companies in service, manufacturing, waste management and recycling, real estate development and home building.
Wilson’s leadership has helped shape the culture at Green Hasson Janks. As the on-campus recruitment chair, she has led the team in attracting talent and grown the firm’s internship program. She is also a strategic partner in shaping Green Hasson Janks’ formal mentoring program with its HR Department. She has helped shape the policies, pairings and ultimately, the culture at Green Hasson Janks. She systematically mentors those at the firm with more difficult career issues ranging from first-time leaders struggling with work/life balance, to those with questions on technical specialization. Committed to ending homelessness for women, Donella is president of the Board of Directors of the Downtown Women’s Center and a member of Southern California Grantmakers.
You May Also Like
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council:Executive of the Year (Small/Midsize Company) WINNER - DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: POLINA CHAPIRO
- Tom Barry
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: ANITA WU
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANITA WU
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Tax Reform Highlights
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: Sustainability is this CFO’s Secret Ingredient