Luis Li is a leading general commercial litigator who focuses his practice on corporate crisis management, internal corporate investigations, complex business litigation, art law, international enforcement matters and white-collar criminal defense. A former chief of the criminal branch of the Los Angeles city attorney’s office and an assistant U.S. attorney for the Central District of California, he has tried nearly 30 cases for which he has received several awards and recognitions.
Li currently plays a leading role representing Plains All American Pipeline, LP in multiple actions stemming from a May 2015 oil spill near Refugio State Beach in Santa Barbara County. Li is also currently representing Patterson UTI Energy in a privileged internal investigation that stemmed from an accident that occurred in January. In the past year, Li, along with Munger, Tolles & Olson litigators E. Martin Estrada and Eric P. Tuttle, obtained a trial win in a contentious fight over control of entertainment management company ROAR LLC.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: HAILYN J. CHEN
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: TAMERLIN J. GODLEY
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: E. MARTIN ESTRADA
- LA 500: Brad D. Brian
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LAURA D. SMOLOWE
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MISTY M. SANFORD