Los Angeles Business Journal Publisher Matt Toledo today announced that Jonathan Diamond had been named editor, magazines and conferences.
In his new position, created to leverage the editorial and commercial success of standalone magazines LA500: The Most Influential People in Los Angeles, The Money Book, and Wealthiest Angelenos created by the Business Journal over the last year, Diamond will oversee the next generation of publications as well as a portfolio of other editorial initiatives.
Editor of the Los Angeles Business Journal since March 2016, Diamond will be replaced in that position by Jerry Sullivan, who had edited the Orange County Business Journal for five years.
Both publications are owned by CBJ Associates.
You May Also Like
- Newsroom Change At Business Journal
- Editor, Publisher Changes at Business Journals
- Leadership Transition for Business Journal
- Business Journal Leadership Change
- Journalist, Editor Mark Lacter Dies
- EDITOR - Business Journal Editor Departing for Forbes
- Former Business Journal Editor Mark Lacter Dies
- Business Journal Names New Editor