Prospect Mortgage on Monday said it has acquired Diamond Mortgage Group in Connecticut.
Prospect Mortgage is a private equity-backed Sherman Oaks residential retail mortgage lender with offices in Chicago, Baltimore, and Miami. Diamond Mortgage is based in Niantic, Conn., and operates primarily in Southeastern Connecticut.
"The team at Diamond matches extremely well with Prospect's strategy and our dedication to providing a high level of customer service,” Scott Johnson, Prospect’s Northeast president, said in a statement.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- IndyMac to Sell 60 Branches
- Countrywide Faces FTC Probe
- Lockheed Martin to Acquire QTC Holdings
- IPC Buys Doctors Group in Connecticut
- IPC The Hospitalist Company Completes Acquisition
- Studio City Firm Welcomes Social Site to Portfolio
- VNU Buys IMS Health for $6.9 Billion
- UnitedHealth Group Inc. to Acquire Health Net's Northeast Business