Loeb & Loeb
Rodney Lee, a partner in Loeb & Loeb’s Trust & Estates Litigation practice, has always wanted to be a “fixer.” He viewed a career in law as his opportunity to help people and become their trusted advisor. And, as an African American man, Lee’s uncompromising advocacy for his clients was motivated by the fact that many Black individuals in the upper stratospheres of wealth didn’t have someone like him who could forge a clear path to pass wealth on to their future generations. As a result, he made it his mission to fill this need.
Based in Loeb & Loeb’s Los Angeles office, Lee brings more than 15 years of experience in general business and trust and estate matters, concentrating on estate, trust and fiduciary litigation, including disputes involving issues of undue influence, lack of capacity, breach of fiduciary duty, and elder abuse. He also has extensive experience advising clients on the removal of personal representatives and trustees.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- VIVIAN LEE THOREEN
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: GABRIELLE VIDAL
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: ADAM STREISAND
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Michael Brophy
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Vivian Lee Thoreen
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ADAM F. STREISAND
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ADAM F. STREISAND
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- SCOTT E. RAHN