Sklar Kirsh LLP
Brien R. Kelley is a partner at Sklar Kirsh LLP in the Real Estate Department. His practice focuses on complex real estate transactions, with significant experience in commercial and multi-family residential acquisitions and dispositions and real property secured financing.
Throughout his career, Kelley has successfully represented institutional and family office real estate investors, syndicators, developers, operators and borrowers in a broad range of real-estate related matters. In 2020, he was the sole legal counsel for Tides Equities, LLC, a real estate investment firm based in Los Angeles, in connection with over $955 million in acquisition and disposition transactions. Among other notable work last year, Kelley represented a client in connection with a $100 million joint venture portfolio acquisition of three multifamily apartment projects located in Raleigh, North Carolina and a client in connection with the $83 million joint venture acquisition of a 582-unit apartment community located in Mesa, Arizona.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BRIEN KELLEY
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- Most Admired Law Firms: Sklar Kirsh LLP
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Robbin Itkin
- Environmental Attorneys Change Surroundings
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ALBERT VALENCIA