Vice Chair of the Department of Radiology
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Dr. Fariba Goodarzian has 19 years of experience in pediatric radiology and neuroradiology. She is engaged in several collaborative research projects involving pediatric oncology, radiation oncology, pediatric gastroenterology and pediatric surgery. Dr. Goodarzian is working closely with sarcoma researchers and clinicians at CHLA and USC collaborators. She is also interested in applying advanced MRI techniques in pediatric soft tissue sarcoma. She has experience in performing and interpreting US studies. Her secondary research interest is in applying more advance US techniques in the evaluation of MSK cases. She is actively involved in performing focused treatment for neuroblastoma patients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Benita Tamrazi
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laleh Melstrom
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Finalists
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Rodina Vatanparast
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Michele D. Kipke, PhD
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Earl Warren Brien