Gursey | Schneider LLP
Tracy Katz is a partner at Gursey | Schneider LLP (Gursey) and is the practice leader in the firm’s litigation support department. Katz has enhanced the firm’s reputation in a specialty started by the firm’s founder; today Gursey is the leading family law forensic accounting firm in California. Her clients include high-net worth individuals and well known celebrities in the film, television and music industries.
Katz has been a leading contributor to the firm’s growth and success. Through her focus on technical expertise and long-term relationships, she has established herself as one of the most sought-after forensic accounting expert witnesses in family law. In 2014, the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) Foundation’s Forensic & Business Valuation Division admitted Katz as one of only 28 Charter Members from across the nation and only one of two from the state of California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Tracy Katz
- Stephen Wasserman
- Donald L. Gursey, Accountant, Dies at 71
- Greater Scrutiny Creates Room For Specialists, Boutique Firms
- Thriving In Their 40's: Brian Gray
- Right for Lawyers to Sue Each Other at Issue in Case
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year