Bessolo Haworth CPAs LLP
Peggy Clark has more than 30-years of experience as a public accountant. She is a founding partner of Sherman Oaks-based CPA firm, Bessolo Haworth LLP, which formed in 2007. As a partner with Bessolo Haworth, Clark is responsible for leading the firm’s operations, administration, staff recruitment, firm growth and is also responsible for managing her own audit and tax clients.
Clark has numerous unique qualities. She has a passion for the profession and is client-centric. As a founding partner of Bessolo Haworth, her banking experience proved invaluable as the firm planned its start-up and its many operational considerations. While still managing her own client base, she was instrumental in setting up the firm’s administration and operational functions. These functions included setting up processes for financial operations, bank relationships, human resources, obtaining business insurance and also introduced the other partners to an alliance with a large national firm for additional resources.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Sasha Baluka
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JOANNA LI
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: JUSTINE RUFFALO
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Cynthia Schoelen
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Lori Rock
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KIMBERLY HUSAIN PALACIOS
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: VELMA CORONADO
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jenn McCabe