Miles Cooley’s history of successfully resolving commercial cases for major corporations has prepared him for a career of handling complex dispute resolutions and sophisticated transactional matters for entertainment and media clients on a local, national and global scale. Cooley leverages the synergies created by representing international clients in the local Los Angeles market for the benefit of his clients.
Cooley’s practice takes a holistic view to the entertainment, music, media and sports arenas. He serves as counsel to a variety of entertainment and media entities, major multinational companies and high-profile individuals (celebrities, recording artists and athletes) in both dispute resolution matters and talent-related entertainment transactions. He has earned a reputation for being a resolution-driven advocate and a practical problem solver for his clients with a record of providing winning solutions both in and out of the courtroom.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Miles Cooley
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ashwin J. Ram
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Lisa Gilford
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Monisha Coelho
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Masahisa Mitsunaga
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- DALE ORTMANN
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MITCH KAMIN