Irell & Manella LLP
A partner with Irell & Manella for more than a decade, Keith Orso balances his role in firm leadership with a thriving patent law practice in the firm’s litigation and intellectual property groups. Orso is one of three partners on Irell’s Management Committee, which fulfills the function of a managing partner; serves as hiring chair of the firm’s Los Angeles office, and chairs Irell’s Mentoring Committee.
Orso is experienced in a wide variety of technologies, from pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to computer architecture and communications. He has leveraged his education and background to navigate the highly complex scientific and technological nuances involved in such matters, helping him secure significant victories for clients. He holds a graduate degree in chemical engineering and dual undergraduate degrees in engineering and economics. Orso’s passions include teaching and mentoring the younger generation of lawyers about intellectual property.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Ellisen Turner
- Irell & Manella Victorious in Defense of Texas Instruments
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MARC A. FENSTER
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ellisen S. Turner
- Century City Law Firm Stakes Ground in Intellectual Property
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Marc Fenster
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MORGAN CHU