Santiago Arana has closed billions of dollars’ worth of real estate across Los Angeles, taking his place among the most distinguished professionals in the industry. Part of a power trio that includes Billy Rose and Mauricio Umansky, Arana joined The Agency in 2014 as principal and partner, specializing in high-end residential real estate and new construction across the region’s most coveted neighborhoods. He spearheads the company’s Westside expansion as managing partner of the Brentwood and Pacific Palisades offices. To date, he has closed over $3 billion worth of real estate, netting nearly $1 billion in sales volume in 2017 and 2018 alone. No stranger to representing high-profile clients, such as Lady Gaga, LeBron James, Larry David, “Bond King” Jeffrey Gundlach and Alessandra Ambrosio, among others, Arana is artfully discreet and carefully tailors his marketing strategies to fit each individual property.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Santiago Arana
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Santiago Arana
- Santiago Arana
- SANTIAGO ARANA
- Home Is Where Luxe Buyer Is
- Broker Bonanza: The Top Residential Real Estate Agents and Sales in L.A.
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Avi Barazani
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Linda May