Dr. Demetria Malloy
Anthem Blue Cross
Demetria Malloy, MD, MSHS is an internist who serves as the Medical Director for Anthem Blue Cross Medi-Cal health plan, one of California’s largest Medicaid managed care organizations with 1.2 million members across 29 counties. Dr. Malloy develops strategies and leads efforts among the health plan’s care coordination, physical and mental health integration and population health management functions. She has completed academic and clinical training at Stanford, Tufts, UCLA, Cedars-Sinai and VA Healthcare systems, with additional leadership training in Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and California Healthcare Foundation programs. She has been with Anthem Blue Cross for five years and has worked in leadership positions in clinical care, research, policy and managed healthcare for the past 12 years. Anthem Blue Cross has been supporting California’s Medi-Cal program since 1994 and has been serving the healthcare needs of Californians since 1937.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Demetria Malloy
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Anthem Blue Cross Leads the Fight to Restore Health Equity
- Health Care Roundtable: Anthem Blue Cross
- HEALTH---Embattled L.A. Care Fending Off Rumors
- HMO Loses Medi-Cal Contract Due to Error Filling Out Form
- LABJ Insider
- Blue Cross Targeted With Fines By County Medi-Cal Manager
- State Hospitals Hopeful for Funding Shot in Arm