Fox Rothschild LLP
The modern workforce is a legal minefield. When it comes to helping employers navigate the risks, Sahara Pynes, a partner in Fox Rothschild’s Labor & Employment department, has long been ahead of the curve, helping clients successfully tackle thorny issues such as sexual harassment and telecommuting, long before they were hot human resources topics. In her practice, Pynes advises a broad range of businesses across multiple industries on compliance with state and federal employment laws relating to workplace discrimination, wage-and-hour laws, disability accommodations, family and medical leave and force reductions. She is also an integral part of Fox Rothschild’s industry-leading In-Person Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Team, helping firm clients make the most out of meeting California’s requirement that all supervisors undergo two hours of sexual harassment training. Fluent not only in employment law, but also Human Resources principles, Pynes has counseled many clients through periods of rapid employee growth.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Firms See Business Spike on Harassment Fallout
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Nancy Yaffe
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Cost Issue Raised Over Law on Sex Harassment
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Anet Drapalski
- Anti-Harassment Training Regulations Win Final Approval
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: ANGELA REDDOCK-WRIGHT