After years of sustained growth, the Los Angeles real estate market finds itself entering a period of uncertainty. But even as investors, brokers, buyers and sellers try to digest the impact of Covid-19, they’re moving cautiously forward. The stories and data in the following sections reflect a sector facing changing times:
Taking Off Again: Once dependent on aerospace, El Segundo has diversified and thrived
Betting on Industrial: Category looks well-positioned to weather the coronavirus storm
Real Estate Quarterly Submarket Highlights: Q1 2020 data
Residential Real Estate Developers List: Ranked by number of units sold in L.A. County in 2019
For the full First-Quarter 2020 Real Estate Special Report data, see the April 13, 2020, print edition.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Real Estate Quarterly: Office Market Improves in Robust Third Quarter
- THE REAL ESTATE QUARTERLY
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly — Q4 2019
- Taking Off Again
- Special Report: Banking & Finance Quarterly — Q1 2020
- Office Building Leased to Boeing Sells for $51 Million
- PeerStreet Raises $60 Million
- Los Angeles County Real Estate Market, 1st Quarter 2020