Specialty or Industry Focus: Lower Mid-Market, Food/Restaurants, Business Services, Software, Industrial
David Bonrouhi is co-founder and managing director of Calabasas Capital, a boutique investment banking firm providing M&A advisory and capital raising services to lower mid-market companies ($10 - $100 million in revenues). Bonrouhi has 25 years of experience in investment banking and private equity. He started his career as a CPA with PriceWaterhouse in New York where he transitioned into investment banking with Merrill Lynch.
Clients appreciate Bonrouhi’s honesty, persistence and his tenacity, which lead to successful outcomes and allow his business owner clients to achieve their liquidity objectives. His unique experience in private equity for UnionBanCal Equities allows him to view a seller’s business from the buyer’s perspective and thereby maximize the valuation for his seller clients. Recent sale transactions include the sales of Bob’s Big Boy Salad Dressings and Modul Marble.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Joel Montminy
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Joel Montminy
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Jeffrey Ahlholm
- The Money Book: Dan Chen
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Pardis Nasseri
- BRUCE MUNSTER
- Downturn Creates Staffing Opportunity for One Bank