The Jeffrey Foundation:
5470 W. Washington Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016
The Jeffrey Foundation is committed to serving children with special needs and their families through its therapeutic education and recreational programs and through its family support services. The challenges of a child with special needs can be insurmountable. The Jeffrey Foundation, through high-quality programming and support services, helps both the child and the family to successfully meet the challenges posed by developmental disabilities, autism, multiple handicaps, poverty, abuse, abandonment and neglect.
Located in Service Provider Area (SPA) 6 of Los Angeles County, we serve a 10-mile radius of The Jeffrey Foundation Center.
What percentage of total revenue goes to cause (after operation expenses)?
What was your greatest community impact in 2019?
Being able to provide our programs to the children and families who need our help the most. Our motto is, “greater fulfillment for children with special needs & their families.”
Alyce Morris Winston
CEO & Founder
Board of Directors
Alyce Morris Winston
The Jeffrey Foundation
MDB Health Choices
Tonia M. Agron
Culver City Kiwanis Club
Honorable Diane Watson
Fundraising Events (or Areas of Funding)
• “Songs for Jeffrey” Fundraiser honoring The Jeffrey Foundation held October 13, 2019 from 2:00pm – 5:00pm and hosted by Joanna and David Kermani, co-hosted and entertainment provided by Tenor of the Americas, Maximo Marcuso
• Annual Harvest Festival held 10/31/19 from 10:00am – 12:00pm and 2:00pm – 4:00pm
• “To Jeffrey with Love” a Wine Tasting and Book Signing Holiday Event featuring Founder and Author, Alyce Morris Winston. Hosted by and held at Cisco Home in Culver City, co-hosted by Suz Landay, Hancock Park Circle of Love Chair on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
• Annual Children’s Holiday Party held December 21, 2019 from 1:00pm – 3:00pm held at The Jeffrey Foundation’s main campus providing a magical time for children and families of the community along with a special guest appearance by Santa Claus who will be passing out a gift to every child in attendance
The Jeffrey Foundation relies on the generous time commitments of our dedicated volunteers. We have local high school, community college, and university students who register to donate their time, gain practicum hours and experience, and assist in increasing our capacity to serve the community. Additionally, the Pepperdine Foster Grandparent Program refers wonderful people of many skills and backgrounds that bring with them decades of experience, care and love. For more information regarding volunteering, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and note VOLUNTEER in the subject line.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Trailblazer Award - Alyce Morris Winston
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Children's Bureau
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: Children’s Bureau
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Children’s Bureau
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Alzheimer's Los Angeles
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: Alzheimer’s Los Angeles
- CHLA Raises $5.5M at Fundraiser Featuring Kimmel, Scully
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: LA’s BEST