Chief Executive, Keck Medicine of USC
THE LATEST: Keck Medicine acquired Los Angeles Cardiology Associates, an eight-location cardiovascular care group, in February. The acquisition added another 11 cardiologists to Keck’s cardiovascular care unit.
BACKGROUND: Jackiewicz joined the three-hospital system in 2012. In addition to the hospital, Jackiewicz also oversees the USC Care physician practice, which includes more than 40 ambulatory clinics across California. He came to USC from UC San Diego Health, where he was chief executive and associate vice chancellor of UCSD Health Sciences. His resume also includes leadership roles at the University of Pennsylvania Health System, Stanford University School of Medicine and Columbia University Medical Center.
WORTH NOTING: Jackiewicz oversees USC Health’s participation in Discover L.A. Medical Care, an organization of Los Angeles medical centers, business leaders and tourism organizations founded to facilitate medical tourism for Chinese patients coming to Southern California.
YEARS ON THE LA500: 4
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: THOMAS E. JACKIEWICZ
- LA 500: Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- $1B Vision in Boyle Heights
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
- USC Acquires First Community Hospital
- USC Keck to Eliminate 92 Jobs as Expenses Rise
- CEO Appointed for USC Hospitals