Founder and Chief Executive, Halton Pardee and Partners
THE LATEST: Tami Pardee, referred to by some as the "Queen of Venice," specializes in that area's residential real estate market. She was No. 3 on the Business Journal's list of real estate agents with $482 million in sales in 2018.
BACKGROUND: Pardee got her undergraduate degree in marketing at Boston University and worked at Paramount Pictures before opening Pardee Properties in 2004. In 2016 she joined forces with her brother, Realtor Tony Halton, to create Halton Pardee and Partners. She has sold more than $3.8 billion in real estate.
WORTH NOTING: Pardee established Life Change Warriors, a foundation that helps people achieve their dreams through coaching and workshops. She is a member of the Santa Monica Bay YPO.
YEARS ON THE LA500: 3
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Tami Pardee
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Tami Pardee
- LA 500: Tami Halton Pardee
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Katie Pardee
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Tami Halton Pardee, Halton Pardee and Partners
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Kerry Ann Sullivan
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Kerry Ann Sullivan
- Home Brokers Put Money on Snap’s Millionaires