Partner, Glaser Weil Fink Howard Avchen & Shapiro
THE LATEST: Glaser recently represented media mogul Harvey Weinstein in his battle against the company he founded with his brother, although not in any sexual assault-related matters.
BACKGROUND: Glaser is a trial lawyer and chairwoman of her firm’s litigation department. She provides general legal counsel to public and private companies across a range of industries, including real estate, entertainment, technology, banking and securities. She counts Kirk Kerkorian, Keith Olbermann and Conan O’Brien among her clients. Glaser clerked for U.S. District Judge David Williams after graduating from Rutgers Law School.
WORTH NOTING: Glaser and her husband; Sam Mundie, serve on several nonprofit boards and contribute to numerous local charities. These include Center Theatre Group, Geffen Playhouse and American Friends of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
YEAR ON THE LA500: 4
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Patricia L. Glaser
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: PATRICIA L. GLASER
- LA 500: Patricia L. Glaser
- Dov Charney Takes on Former Counsel in New Litigation
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year
- LABJ INsider
- Ousted Fashion CEO Tries on Another Lawsuit
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS