New American Funding
Area of Expertise: Operations and Mortgage
Patty Arvielo started her career from scratch, reaching out of her immediate circle and comfort zone to break into a business when she had no previous experience. 35 years later, she is a nationally recognized businesswoman; leading a mortgage bank with about 3,000 employees and approximately 200 branches across the nation. She is influencing the real estate finance industry in terms of lending policy initiatives and she rallies for the upward mobility of women in the workplace overall.
Arvielo serves on the Diversity and Inclusion Committee and is also a member of mPower for the Mortgage Bankers Association. She is politically involved in the current and future states of mortgage banking, and frequently visits Washington, D.C. to lobby on behalf of the industry and homeowners. She also serves on the National Park Foundation Board of Directors, where she is serving a six-year term as a new board member, and on the Orange County School of the Arts Foundation Board.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - PATTY ARVIELO, New American Funding
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: PATTY ARVIELO
- Most Influential Lenders: Rick Arvielo
- Women’s Leadership Series Panelists: Patty Juarez
- Patricia Wagner
- Coffey Takes Reins at City National
- Top Women in Banking: PATTI A. VOLLMER
- 40 In Their 40's: Suzie Doran