City National Bank
Senior Vice President and Head of Business Banking
Area of Expertise: Small Business Lending
David Cameron is a senior vice president and head of business banking with City National Bank’s Personal and Business Banking division. Cameron is responsible for setting the strategy and developing the model to provide business and personal banking solutions to successful business owners throughout City National’s footprint. Cameron leads a growing team of experienced business bankers who work directly with entrepreneurs in California, Nevada, Atlanta, New York and Washington DC. Working closely with other senior leaders within the Personal and Business Banking division, he has helped develop the successful Global Relationship Management client engagement philosophy, where all the entrepreneurs’ needs are fulfilled, from personal wealth management and mortgages, to cash management and credit for the business.
With more than a decade of experience, Cameron is skilled at identifying creative solutions to the common challenges businesses face.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders: Brent Williams
- Leaders of Influence - Lenders: Brent Williams
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: GREG HADDAD
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Brent Williams
- Top Women in Banking: Alma Banuelos
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JAMES HASKELL
- Top Women in Banking: VERNA GRAYCE CHAO