Branden and Rayni Williams
Co-Founders and Agents
Williams and Williams Estates Group
Dynamic husband-and-wife real estate team Branden and Rayni Williams are the co-founders of Williams & Williams Estates Group in Beverly Hills. In the past year alone, the duo has sold over half billion worth of luxury real estate including the $110 million Carbon Beach house in Malibu, which was the second highest-priced home in Los Angeles in 2019. The team also sold the Stanley House for $33 million, which broke the record for the highest sale in the Hollywood Hills/Sunset Strip. They will be representing the world’s most expensive listing, a $500 million spec home in Bel-Air, when it comes on the market.
With record-setting sales in Beverly Hills, the Bird Streets, and beyond, the power couple has made a name for themselves as one of the top-producing teams in the nation. They specialize in architecturally significant and one-of-a-kind properties in Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Branden and Rayni Williams
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Branden and Rayni Williams
- Rayni Romito Williams
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Branden and Rayni Williams, Hilton & Hyland
- Malibu Home Sold for Record $110M
- Mansion’s $250 Million Listing Priced to Light Fire Under Bids
- Hefty Price Tag Hits Home for Residential Designer
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephen Resnick and Jonathan Nash