Social media platform Greenfly raises $8.5 million; Songtradr raises $4 million in Series A funding round; and Apple launches patient health records app in Los Angeles.
Greenfly, a developer of a social media engagement program, raised an $8.5 million Series B round led by Alpha Edison, the Business Journal reports. Santa Monica-based Greenfly’s online platform is designed to help companies collaborate with a network of brand endorsers, staff, and passionate customers to create and share content.
Songtradr, a global music licensing and rights management platform located in Santa Monica, raised $4 million in Series A funding to support its ongoing expansion, the company announced on Jan. 25, The Business Journal. The latest funding round brings Songtradr to a total capital raise of $9 million.
Apple Inc. has reached out to Cedars-Sinai and Dignity Health to debut a system to allow patients to securely access medical records on their iPhones, The Business Journal reports. The Cupertino tech giant announced Jan. 24 it updated the Health Records app on its IOS 11.3 beta to include patient records at a dozen health care systems across the nation, including Cedars-Sinai of Beverly Grove.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Social Media Platform Greenfly Raises $8.5 Million
- Songtradr Raises $4 Million in Series A Funding Round
- Deals & Dealmakers: Fifth Wall Does Two More
- Songtradr Raises $50 Million in Series D Round
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 10: Nasty Gal Files for Bankruptcy
- Music Rights Platform Songtradr Raises $30 Million
- Songtradr Announces $12 Million Funding Round
- Whip Media Raises $50 Million