Epson America Inc. will leave its Long Beach corporate headquarters in the summer of 2020, moving a few miles down the road to a larger site in Los Alamitos.
The more-than-150,000-square-foot space at 3131 Katella Ave. will include a center for customers to interface with Epson technology, as well as an additional 25,000 square feet of space.
Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation owns the company, which produces watches, industrial robots and 3LCD projectors, but is best known for their printers.
Epson’s existing warehouse facilities will remain in Carson.
The Long Beach office at 3840 Kilroy Airport Way is now available for leasing, the listing agent is Cushman & Wakefield.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Rachel Uranga can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 549-5225 ext. 251. Follow her on Twitter @racheluranga
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Katherine Blair Named First Woman to Skechers Board
- Barbie maker Mattel will produce Hello Kitty toys
- Mattel Strikes Three-Year Licensing Deal for ‘Despicable Me' Merchandise
- Imports Tick Up Despite Decline in Chinese Shipments
- CPUC Fines SoCal Gas $3.3M Over Ontario Pipeline Investigation
- L.A. Drew 50M Visitors in 2018