MICHAEL D. RICH
President and Chief Executive
Michael Rich is president and chief executive of the RAND Corp., a nonpartisan research nonprofit that advises on policy and decision-making through research and analysis. He is co-author of the 2018 report “Truth Decay: An Initial Exploration of the Diminishing Role of Facts and Analysis in American Public Life.” He serves on the boards of many policy and service organizations, including the Council for Aid to Education, the International Institute for Strategic Studies, the Los Angeles World Affairs Council, Wise & Healthy Aging, the Everychild Foundation, Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center and Orthopaedic Hospital and the UCLA Foundation. Rich began his career at RAND as a summer intern in 1975, joining the organization full time the following year as a researcher focused on U.S. national security issues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Michael D. Rich
- Michael Rich Named Chief Exectuive at Rand
- UCLA Takes Think Tank Plunge With 'Strategic Alliance'
- Rand’s Chief Executive to Step Down
- Elaine Batchlor, MD
- Rand Corp. Locks Down $495M Deal on Homeland Security
- Think Tank Rand Corp. Locks Down $495 Million Deal on Homeland Security