President, Estates Division
Pacific Union International
Aaron Kirman, president of the Estates Division at Pacific Union in Los Angeles, has an exclusive clientele that includes industry leaders, celebrities, royalty, major lending institutions and foreign investors. He has represented well-known residences including Frank Lloyd Wright’s Ennis House, Richard Neutra’s Kaufmann Residence, Frank Gehry’s Schnabel House, Liongate by Paul Williams, Pierre Koenig’s Case Study House 21 and the 1963 Strick House, the only house in North America designed by Brazilian modernist architect Oscar Niemeyer.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- AARON KIRMAN
- Nicolas Berggruen Purchases Former Edith Mayer Goetz Estate in Holmby Hills for $40 Million
- Household Names Feed Niche for Home Brokers
- Billionaire at Home With Pricey Mansion
- Aerospace Titan’s Ex-Home Lands Sky-High Price
- Pacific Commerce Bank to Acquire Vibra Bank
- Bel Air Spec House Asks $24.9 Million
- Big Credit Unions Banking Again on RE Loans