Russ, August & Kabat LLP
Years Practicing: 14
Years with Current Firm: 7
Ben Wang is a partner at Russ August & Kabat. He is member of the firm’s general litigation, intellectual property litigation, trial and appellate groups. His practice focuses on representing clients in complex business and intellectual property disputes, particularly in patent and trade secret trials and appeals.
Despite a very challenging environment for patent plaintiffs, during the last 18 months, Wang has successfully obtained monetary settlements totaling over $29.8 million for his clients. Those settlements resolved various patent and trade secret claims on behalf of his clients, including cases where he represented Neurovision Medical Products in patent litigation against Medtronic and Healthtrust Purchasing Group, VIA Technologies in patent and trade secret litigation against ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Phoenix and LPL Licensing in patent litigation against numerous defendants, SPEX Technologies in patent litigation against iMation Corporation, and many other clients asserting patent infringement claims. During the same time period, Wang successfully defended the validity of thirteen patents from various clients from patent eligibility challenges under 35 U.S.C. §101.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Benjamin T. Wang
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Irene Y. Lee
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IRENE Y. LEE
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MARC A. FENSTER
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: RYAN YAGURA