Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Years Practicing: 8
Years with Current Firm: 8
Tanya Greene is a litigation partner in Kirkland’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group. Tanya’s practice includes antitrust, securities, fraud, toxic tort litigation, commercial contracts, appeals and bankruptcy matters. She has represented some of world’s most wellknown companies and other high-profile clients, including BP, Boeing, and RBS Securities, among others. Greene has examined fact and expert witnesses at trial in federal and state courts; taken and defended depositions of key witnesses and experts; briefed and prepared arguments in connection with a variety of motions; and prepared key fact witnesses for trial. Recently, she successfully second-chaired a trial where her client was being sued by a state regulator seeking more than $35 million in penalties.
In the past 18 months, Tanya has represented numerous clients in high-stake litigation. This includes successfully second-chairing a trial where her client was being sued by a state regulator seeking more than $35 million in penalties. She also represented Bill Ackman’s Pershing Square Capital Management in its partnership with Canadian-based Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. in litigation over their $50 billion unsolicited offer for Botox-maker Allergan.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DAVID GRAELER
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Benjamin T. Wang
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: DAVID GRAELER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: BENJAMIN T. WANG
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Lisa Gilford
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARVIN S. PUTNAM
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CYBER SECURITY ATTORNEYS
- JEFFREY ROSENFELD