Entertainment marketing agency Trailer Park again has expanded its Hollywood foothold, announcing a lease for nearly 103,000 square feet of office space at 6922 Hollywood Blvd, property owner Hudson Pacific Properties Inc. announced.
Trailer Park, whose work includes marketing for films such as “Guardians of the Galaxy,” will renovate its office space in the coming months to better accommodate its growth, Hudson Pacific said. Design firm Rapt Studio will assist the company in this effort.
Cresa's Brian Davies and David Toomey represented Trailer Park in the lease negotiations.
The building is located across the street from TCL Chinese Theatre, the Dolby Theatre, the Hollywood & Highland complex and a Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority Red Line train station.
Trailer Park has been a tenant in the building since 2001, at first occupying two floors. The company expanded to five floors in 2008, consolidating offices in Culver City and elsewhere in Hollywood.
In October 2014, Trailer Park signed a lease for a sixth floor in the 12-story building, boosting its presence to more than 86,000 square feet from around 15,000 square feet.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Marketing Firm Trailer Park Settles Down in Hollywood
- Edelman Extends Lease for 30,500-SF Space at 5900 Wilshire
- Restaurant Site Could Serve Up Big Development
- Strength Continues in Q1 as Offices Fill Space
- Hudson Pacific Properties, Macerich to Redevelop Westside Pavilion
- Create Advertising Moving to 42,000 SF in Mid-Wilshire
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps
- ZipRecruiter Moves to New 45,000 SF Space in Santa Monica