Lori Rock is a Tax Partner in Marcum LLP’s Los Angeles office. She has been a CPA for 9 years and joined the firm in 2010. She has provided tax compliance and business consulting services to publicly traded and privately held companies in various industries, including retail, distribution, manufacturing, technology and service industries. She has extensive experience with accounting for income taxes as well as accounting for uncertainty in income taxes.
Rock is an active member of the firm’s State & Local Tax (SALT), Research & Development, and Corporate Tax Services Groups. She is part of the firm’s Retail and Consumer Products Industry team that has been growing out of the Los Angeles office. She continues to help and support the annual Marcum Retail Symposium, which is an event put on for retail, e-commerce and manufacturing industry professionals in Los Angeles in the spring. She made partner this last September. She is a frequent presenter at the firm’s annual tax updates put on for clients and service providers.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: LORI ROCK
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: NIKKA YOCHIM
- Stonefield Josephson To Merge
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TAMMY MCGUINNESS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: JOANNA LI
- Governor Would Pile Levies on Tax-Wracked Businesses
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONITA JOSEPH
- Fired KPMG Auditor Is Prominent L.A. Businessman