City of Industry packaging producer Fleetwood-Fibre Packaging & Graphics was acquired by Golden West Packaging Group, the companies announced Feb. 12. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The acquisition is expected to enhance Fleetwood-Fibre’s manufacturing infrastructure. The company makes corrugated packaging, displays, folding cartons, plastic packaging and brown box corrugated products, according to its website.
“By providing access to ample capital and Golden West’s expertise in building high-performance packaging companies the future is bright for our customers and employees,” said John Webb, chief executive of Fleetwood-Fibre, in a statement. Webb has elected to retire, according to the press release.
Fleetwood-Fibre’s clientele ranges from food and beverage, health, medical, pharmaceutical and the beauty industries.
Golden West is a holding company formed in 2017 by New York-based private equity firm Lindsay Goldberg. The latter manages approximately $13 billion in equity capital.
Manufacturing and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fleetwood-Fibre Makes Acquisition
- Pritzker Group’s ProAmPac Acquires Trinity Packaging Corporation
- Butterfly Acquires Pacifico Aquaculture in Mexico
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals Announced This Week
- Chicago Buyer for Local Pork Rinds
- Strand Equity Invests in Van Leeuwen Ice Cream Brand
- Regional Reports
- Private Equity Firm OpenGate Sells Paper Company