The Inception Cos., a cannabis-focused private investment company with offices in Beverly Hills and London, has launched a cannabis-focused real estate investment trust.
The REIT has been billed as a first-of-its-kind platform to provide real estate debt and equity capital to the medicinal- and adult-use cannabis industry.
“Even though 92 percent of states already have cannabis access laws, institutional capital is still not widely available (to cannabis businesses),” said Omar Mangalji, Inception’s co-founder.
The REIT, known as Inception REIT or I-REIT, will focus on real estate-based financial opportunities with marijuana businesses that already have obtained state operating licenses and permits.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- CIM Commercial Trust Buying Beverly Hills Office Space
- Rolling Hills Medical Building Sold for $12.7 Million
- Kennedy Wilson Sells Six-Property Portfolio for $422M
- West Covina Apartment Complex Sells for $74 Million
- $40 Million Fund Launched for Real Estate Startups, Tech
- Huntington Park Shopping Center Acquired for $23.8 Million
- El Monte Mobile Home Park Sells for $72.5M
- Melrose Avenue Retail Property Sells for $22.9 Million