CBRE Global Investors will move its headquarters about one block from its current location at City National Plaza after signing a lease for 32,000 square feet at the Figueroa at Wilshire building at 601 S. Figueroa St., according to landlord Brookfield Properties.
The firm, an independent affiliate of CBRE Group Inc., has more than $104 billion in assets under management.
CBRE Global Investors was represented by Todd Doney, CBRE’s vice chairman. Brookfield was represented by Marin Turney, Ian Gilbert and John Barganski.
“Our goal was to find, plan and design a cutting-edge space that supports increased collaboration to further our mission to deliver outstanding results for our investor clients and the space at 601 S. Figueroa will facilitate that,” said Andrew Glanzman, chief operating officer for the Americas at CBRE Global Investors, in a statement.
Two other noteworthy leases Brookfield has signed at the property this year include Preferred Bank, which renewed and expanded its headquarters to 37,000 square feet, and the law firm of Seyfarth Shaw, which signed a lease for 58,000 square feet at Figueroa at Wilshire.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Preferred Bank Expands Figueroa Headquarters
- Seyfarth Shaw Moving to 58K Square Feet in Downtown L.A.
- Coworking Firm Spaces Leases 66K+ SF in Westchester
- Jam City Expanding to 40,000-Square-Foot Space in Culver City
- Sirius XM Leases Hollywood Space for West Coast Programming HQ
- Giovanni Cosmetics, Evox Productions Renew Leases in Compton, Rancho Dominguez
- New HQ, New Culver City Soundstage for Content Studio Stun and Employees
- LAFC Moving to 25K SF Space Downtown