Mark Lammas, Hudson Pacific Properties
Mark Lammas serves as COO, CFO and Treasurer of Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc., a vertically integrated real estate company focused on acquiring, repositioning, developing and operating high-quality office and state-of the art media and entertainment properties in select west coast markets. Lammas has served as CFO and Treasurer since the company’s initial public offering in June of 2010. Lammas has been a driving force behind the success of Hudson Pacific Properties since the company went public. Under his leadership, the company has grown its equity market capitalization from less than $500 million to more than $5 billion and strategically assembled a real estate portfolio totaling nearly 18 million square feet throughout Northern and Southern California and the Pacific Northwest. The financial achievements of the company under Lammas’ leadership have played an outsized role in helping HPP to achieve remarkable growth and become one of the largest office REITs based in Southern California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Victor J. Coleman
- Who's Building L.A. (June 4): Hudson Pacific Properties and Macerich Form Joint Venture to Redevelop Westside Pavilion as Creative Office in West Los Angeles
- Victor J. Coleman
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Anna Brunelle, Soylent
- Colony Financial CFO Adds COO Title
- HCP's CFO to Leave
- Hudson Pacific to Sell Stock, Buy Seattle Property
- Hudson Pacific Buys Olympic-Bundy Media Campus