Anna Brunelle, Soylent
Soylent has thrived under Anna Brunelle’s leadership since her tenure began in March of last year. She is an indispensable member of Soylent’s executive team, who has led the company through several major milestones, including its recent Series B investment led by GV (formerly Google Ventures) in May 2016 and achieving profitability while nearly doubling revenues -- no small feat for an organization that has only been generating revenue for a few years. Additionally, she served in a dual role as both CFO and interim COO during a period of transition, while hiring the current executive team. In her role, she oversees all financial planning, corporate and business unit financial insights and analytics, corporate strategy, in addition to company-wide execution for Soylent’s high-growth, start-up CPG business. She continues to be a driving force in the company’s overall development, contributing to its substantially increasing subscriber growth and influencing its long and short-term product innovation strategy.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Maureen Burke - Private Company CFO of the Year (Large Company)
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Jeanelle Arias - Rising Star CFO of the Year
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Kelly Mulvey, WPromote
- CFO Awards Honoree: Diane Holland
- FASHION AWARDS: SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AWARD
- CFO Awards 2018 Winners: Maria Carlson - Private Company CFO of the Year (Large Company)
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Cori Cardwell